- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All orders are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorised by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised and may invite you to pay by another method. We also reserve the right to conduct further security checks if we deem this to be appropriate and necessary. We do not take payment from your card until the item that you have ordered is shipped, but please note that our Bank will allocate that payment to us, ready for us to collect it. If the amount appears to have been taken from your account, please ensure that it is a completed payment before contacting us.
2. Order Acceptance - the receipt of our email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order, or confirmation of an offer to sell. Additional verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after the payment is taken. Play Learn Grow reserves the right to decline the order for any reason.
3. Goods will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given when you place your order unless you are contacted by Play Learn Grow. If you fail to take delivery we will try and contact you and re-arrange the delivery, we reserve the right to charge a further delivery charge if required. Every effort will be made to deliver your goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, however Play Learn Grow will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through delays in delivery.
4. Any claims for damage, faults and mis-shipped items must be made within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
5. You will have the option to withdraw your order for goods before they are shipped and also within 14 working days of the goods being received. In order for you to do this we do require you to send notice in writing within 14 working days of receipt. We will provide you with a returns number and the goods can be returned, in unused condition and complete in original packaging at your cost. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order is where you have used, altered or damaged the goods which you have already received.
6. Our transactions are made in Sterling, so you may incur a commission or transaction charge from your card issuer. If you do purchase goods from overseas and then decide to return them to us and we agree upon inspection to refund for these, be aware that there could be a currency fluctuation on the refund you are given which is out of our control and cannot be recovered from ourselves.
7. The privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. Therefore it is our policy not to disclose or sell this information regarding your orders and products you purchase to any outside organisation. Play Learn Grow may use such information to communicate special promotions and offers to you by email or post, unless you notify us that you do not want to receive such communications.
8. EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price. Non EU/Exempt pay the VAT exclusive price. Play Learn Grow is not liable for any customs duties that might be incurred when the goods are shipped. It might not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations.
9. All goods remain the property of Play Learn Grow until paid for in full. Risk passes to yourself on delivery
10. Goods are not supplied on a trial basis. Where the purchaser does not want the goods they can only be returned at the prior agreement of Play Learn Grow and may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 25% or £20 whichever is the greater. In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) regulations 2000, you will have up to 14 days to return the goods for any reason.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice - however, when an order has been placed we will always endeavour to honour that price. However in the rare circumstances where we have to increase the price we will advise you and offer you the opportunity to cancel the order. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of re-confirming your order at the current price, or cancelling your order.
12. Play Learn Grow is not liable for any customs duties that might be incurred when the goods are shipped.
13. Play Learn Grow total liability in contract, misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. If you are a business customer we shall not be liable to any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs expenses or other consequential costs.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.